• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Default Domain Setting not working

R

Robert Ryan

Guest
We need to set up an error page that is reachable by a static IP address.

I've gone through the steps of setting up hosting on an exclusive domain and while it's accessible by the subdomain I gave it, it's not accessible by IP address.

These are what the settings look like now.

IP type Exclusive

Default domain failed.xxxx.com

I'm not sure what else to look at.
 
Back
Top