• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Delete All Mail Messages? How To?

B

bz029

Guest
Hello,

How do i clear an email address of all messages in the inbox? It has 100k + messages that i do not need.

Is destroying, and re-creating the mailbox, an appropriate course of action?

Thank you in Advance.

- BZ029
 
It appears destroying and re-creating the mailbox did the job!
 
Hello - I also had a similar problem, although it was 500,000 emails instead (all just notifications regarding the server and cronjobs...)

As an alternative, you can go into the actual mail directory and delete all the files. I switched servers and wanted to take my mail with me, so I copied all the actual files.

If I remember correctly, they are in

/var/qmail/mailnames/domain.com/email/cur

and

/var/qmail/mailnames/domain.com/email/new

one or the other.
 
Back
Top