• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

delete error

T

tsubasa

hi
I want to delete a subdomain account ,but
ý see like this error :

"Unable to create SubDomainManager object: Unable to create SubDomainPerformance object: WebServerManager::getSubDomainPerformance() failed: Can't manage web performance: COM Error 80070003 (The system cannot find the path specified.) at reloadServerMap"

about this problem solution ..pls !

Seems that IIS point to nonexistinfg directory. Make sure that ...domain.com/subdomains/subdomainname directory exists and contains at least httpdocs and cgi-bin direcotries.
Find this SUBDOMAIN in IIS, delete it the go to %plesk_bin% directory and run :

websrvmng --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=DOMAIN.COM

Note that you have to reconfigure domain that owns corrupted subdomain.

Hello,

I would likte to delete a domain, not a subdomain.

If I should follow the same way; I tried right clicking on IIS >> Web site >> Domain name . Then I typed websrvmng --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=ufak.net as you can see on the screenshot.

untitled1bm.jpg

Is there another way?

Thank you…

You can try this:

websrvmng --remove-vhost --vhost-name=domain.com
websrvmng --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=domain.com

If this will not help ran Plesk reconfigurator (of course if you use Plesk 7.5.3 or higher ;). It will recover all default vhosts folders.

Also you can take a look at IIS web sites. If there some domain marked by red triangle will exist then remove it.

You can also go into the mysql and remove all the entries about this domain (table domain in db psa). So plesk will not see this domain anymore.

I tried all the methods listed at the various thready relating to this issue - the only one that worked was to go into IIS and create the subdomain manually, because it didn't exist, which is why Plesk couldn't remove it.

To create it manually, right click on the name of the main domain, click new web site. Select the ip address of the main domain, and type a name for the subdomain. Click next, when you get to where you select the directory, browse to the vhost folder of the main domain then go to subdomains/yourproblemsubdomain/httpdocs and click next. The wizard will tell you it couldnt create the subdomain because the file already exists or something like that - disregard it. Log into plesk and delete the subdomain and you're good to go. Close IIS and open it back up - your subdomain will be gone.

Back