• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Delete mail from queue

O

onaweb

Hello,
I had a client who typed their e-mail address wrong in their forwarder. Because of this, I am constantly getting tons of e-mails that it can not be delivered.

I get several a day stating that a message is delayed and MailEnable will continue to try to deliver it. the problem, this has been going on for almost 4 weeks. How do we configure the mail server to delete messages from the queue after so many days?

Also, how do we delete those messages from the queue so that the server does not continue to send those messages out.

How do we set the postmaster e-mail address? Currently it is showing my personal e-mail address and I'd rather it say something like [email protected].

login to the server, start mail enable admin, under bad mails , delete those you want, then go down to connectors, smtp, right click and open properties, change the bad mail sender email address

Ok, I know this is going to sound stupid, but where is the mailenable admin? I have looked for it everywhere. The only thing that I can find with any mail settings is the mail icon in plesk which doesn't let you do much except set the max attachment size, etc.

Thanks,
Andy

it should be inyour start menu, otherwise run this:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe /s "C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\MAILEN~1\Bin\MailEnable.msc"

The only thing I have on my start menu is ActivePerl, ActivePython, Swsoft Plesk, Accessories, Startup. It's not under any of those.

I tried your run command, but I got the error message that system32 refers to a location that could not be found.

However I was able to explore down to mailenable folder and double click on the MailEnable.msc and that worked.

Thanks for your help.

Give a server wide search for the mailenableadmin..u will be able to find that out

Back