• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Delete Subdomain

F

FFCus

I tried to delete a subdomain and got an error. The subdomain still appears in the list. When I click it, I get the error:

0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\subdomains\subdom_ctrl.php:31 psaerror(string "Unable to create SubDomainManager object: Unable to create SubDomainPerformance object: WebServerManager::getSubDomainPerformance() failed: Can't manage web performance: Run-Time error: Site cp.mydomain.com doesn't exist")

So it says it doesn't exist. Okay, so I tried to create the subdomain again only get the error that the subdomain already exists. I'm not too happy with Plesk lately.

What can I do about this? Is there a procedure for manually deleting a subdomain from the MySQL database?

Thanks for any help!

seems like the subdomain is not existing in the IIS..all u need to do is to manually add the subdomain from the IIS and remove it from th control panel

Back