• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Deleting Sites

S

snyhof

I am now unable to delete my Anonymous web site.

Error: Access is denied. You do not have enough permissions for this operation.

If I don't have permission, who does?

Any ideas of what to do?

The most possibly situation: IIS account has no rights to manage directory Sites. Please check it.

I am able to delete now. Must have been something ???
I did reboot several times in the last two days, maybe that did it.

May be someone changed this property on your server.
Actually it was me who solved short-living session issue for you. Your IIS's application pool had very little idle timeout (so when nobody touches site inside its pool - process gets shutted down and session inside this process dies).
No Plesk or Sitebuilder sets so little timeout - so it was made manually by someone.

Back