1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Deletion of domain fails

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by marcel_0815, May 8, 2007.

1. marcel_0815

marcel_0815 Guest

Hallo,

after creating a new domain with Plesk and altering settings of this new domian in IIS (ok, shame on me), I couldn't delete this anymore with Plesk.
    I deleted it with IIS now, but Plesk still shows its existence. Is there a command to "synchronize" the state of Plesk, such as plesk reads the configuration of IISS and alters its tables?
    Also creating the domain in IIS, giving privileges to Plesk andsoon, doesn't work.

Here the error:

Unable to turn the domain OFF: Execute websrvmng --stop-vhost "--vhost-name=foobar.com" failed: Schwerwiegender Fehler (COM Error 8000FFFF) at stopHosting(foobar.com)

Cheers Marcel

2. arazas

arazas Guest

try this command:

C:\Program Files\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\bin> websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=foobar.com

3. LeaUK

LeaUK Guest

I also had this issue after tweeking IIS :)

There's a reg key under the Plesk tree called SitesCache.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PLESK\PSA Config\Config\SitesCache

Backup the tree, then delete this key. This forces Plesk to rebuild the links between IIS and the Plesk interface :)

Regards
    Lea