• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Deny Resellers from changing the Subscripsions Limits

AliZ

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

In plesk 9.5 I had some Resellers and I was configured their plan to have no permission to change the Clients Account limits, and they was not able to create any client or domain, also they was not able to change the clients and domain's limits as like as Expiration date and disk space and traffic limit,

in plesk 10 I'm able to limit clients to don't create any Customer/Subscriber or domain/subscription, but I'm not able to deny them to change the permissions as like as dick space and expiration date,

Is there any such option as like as plesk 9.5 to limit resellers to don't change the Subscription Permission/Resources in Plesk 10.0.2?

What about Hosting settings management permission for reseller?

I removed the Hosting settings management permission from resellers panel, but still they are able to customize the subscriptions and change their Resources as like as Disk space, Traffic, number of domains, Expiration date and etc.

Back