• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input Deploying Plesk Onyx on Microsoft Windows Azure

Hi Igor,
I want to migrate my web server from
Enterprise Linux - CentOS6 / cPanel/WHM Internal
to
Plesk Onyx on Windows 2012 R2 (WebHost) on Azure.
Nice move, no?
But I am not very sure if the Plesk Migrator will do ALL the jobs that we need to migrate to a new server (Windows!!!)
We have some questions :
If I install a new server Plesk Onyx on Windows 2012 R2 (WebHost) on Azure that is enough for my web sites that are 7 Wordpress/mySql and one PHP/mySql, a lot of emails, domains, addon domains and sub-domains on cPanel?
Do I need to install some other software as Apache, PHP, Pearl or even mySql or the Migrator will transfer all from one server to another? And all I need is to change the IP addresses for my web site?
Please give me any other information for this migration from Linux to Windows.

If I will migrate all this to the new server, I will be capable to test the websites without to shut down the first/Linux server?
Maybe is a dummy question but please understand, I am not a sysadmin guy unfortunately.

Thank you,

Sorry, but Plesk Migrator does not support migration between platforms (Windows to Linux or vice versa).

Back