1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

difference between mobile app of PleskManager and PleskMonitor

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Linux' started by Luo SijiaL, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Luo SijiaL

Luo SijiaL New Pleskian

hi, does any one know what exactly is the difference between mobile app of Plesk Manager and Plesk Monitor,

i have checked some related articles like
    plesk-mobile-server-manager and
    Power Pack
    but still dont have any idea.

Mobile Manager seems is the advanced version of mobile Monitor, so does that mean MobileManager covers all the functionalities that MobileMonitor have? if i have installed the MobileManager, is it necessary to meanwhile intall Monitor.

i have tested the resource of RAM taken by each app. the result shows they are almost equal.

so can any one list some details about the difference between these two?

thx a looot

2. Blake@Parallels

Blake@Parallels Regular Pleskian

73%
    Mobile Monitor allows you to view server information and health status (resource usage).

Mobile Manager includes all Mobile Monitor features, plus the ability to do start/stop/restart services, reboot the server, and do license key management.

You do not need to have both installed at the same time.

3. Luo SijiaL

Luo SijiaL New Pleskian

thanks for your help! ^_^