• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Disable Imunify notification via cli?

Hey Igor,
No it works fine but I want to disable notifications sent to client via CLI so I can configure it on ansible.

That or is there a way to customise the notification sent via CLI?
Cheers
Dave

Maybe the support of CloudLinux, vendor of this extension can help help you with it? Have you tried to ask them?

Hi Igor,

CloudLinux have passed the ball back to Plesk;

I've had a discussion about that with developers.
As I understand, we are talking about Email notifications. Unfortunately, we transferred the management of them to Plesk. In this case, you need to contact Plesk to get more information.

According to notification: Email Notification About System Events I should be able to use
Code:
plesk bin notification --update -code <some_imunify_codename> -send2client false
if there is a code for imunifys notification mail settings?

Cheers,
Dave

Hi Igor et al.

Is there a way to customize the Immunify notifications? I cant find any information on this, for example I can use <{{ hostname }}> variables in other notifications, are there any variables for ImunifyAV?

The notification asks our clients to "Check out ImunifyAV Premium ImunifyAV"

Rgds
Dave

we got this feedback from cloudlinux:
The email templates are located in the

/usr/local/psa/var/modules/revisium-antivirus/templates/en
folder, in the below listed files:
admin_mail.tpl.example
user_mail.tpl.example
which should be named as follows to operate:
admin_mail.tpl - for admin
user_mail.tpl - for resellers and customers
Inside them the following placeholders can be used:
@@INFECTED_LIST@@
@@BLACKLISTED_LIST@@
As for the message subject, it can not be changed.

in my opinion this works, but the found list of infected files is not shown for the placeholder.
so we decided to edit the /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/revisium-antivirus/resources/locales/de-DE.php (for you maybe en-US.php) at "email.notification.forPaidUser" and "email.notification.forFreeUser". but you will need to check it every time after Imunify updates.

We're also struggeling with the CLI, are there any news?
The administration for users with several plesk server this is horrific to login on every server and klick 5 times!

edit: I found in the Database psa -> "ModuleSettings"-> "ext-revisium-antivirus-notification-admin_notification" and "ext-revisium-antivirus-notification-reseller_notification" but the Customer part like "ext-revisium-antivirus-notification-customer_notification" is missing ! may this is a help for others, but I think this shout be also implementet because its a regular part of the Notifications!

edit:
i tried to clone the entry in the database but without success:
plesk bin notification --update -code ext-revisium-antivirus-notification-customer_notification -send2client true -send2admin false -send2reseller false -email ""
Notification 'ext-revisium-antivirus-notification-customer_notification' does not exist.
exit status 4
so its not implemented

The notifications for the ImunifyAV can be disabled via cli in the following way:

1. ImunifyAV Admin notifications
# plesk bin notification --update -code ext-revisium-antivirus-notification-admin_notification -send2admin false -send2reseller false -send2client false -send2email false
2. ImunifyAV Reseller’s notifications
# plesk bin notification --update -code ext-revisium-antivirus-notification-reseller_notification -send2admin false -send2reseller false -send2client false -send2email false
3. ImunifyAV Client’s notifications
# plesk bin notification --update -code ext-revisium-antivirus-notification-client_notification -send2admin false -send2reseller false -send2client false -send2email false

Back