• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Disable local delivery in subscription with more domain

Marco Cristofanilli

Basic Pleskian
How can I disable local delivery in subscription with more domains for single domain? If i disable mail service in the subscription I disable mail service for all domains associated

I don't think this is possible. If there is a work-around I'd love to know about it.

The only thing I can think of is to move the domain to its own individual subscription.

Of course you can also edit rcpthosts and virtualdomains (if you use qmail) to remove the domain in question, causing qmail to think of the domain as non-local. But those files will potentially get recreated by Plesk at various points, so it isn't a great solution.

I don't know if creating smtproutes (if you use qmail) and specifying a remote IP for the domain would help when there's a local mailbox defined in virtualdomains/rcpthosts. I've not tried it. I suspect it won't work either.

Back