• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Disable Mail-Service for abonement with two domains

lippoliv

Basic Pleskian
Hey there,
I do have an customer with an abonement with two domains. "xyz.de" and "xyz.org".

His DNS-Entry just redirects HTTP to my WebServer, the MX-Entry regards to other MailServers.

So, for be able writing mails to him, I had to deactivate the MailService for this abonement, no problem.

But just for the first Domain the MailService where deactivated, not for the other.

Any Ideas?

Hi lippoliv,

you can't then disable the mail service for one domain. Are that two different websites or one?
If it is only one, you could set one domain as alias and then you could disable the mailservice for the alias.
If not, you have to split it up into 2 abonements.

Hi lippoliv,

you can't then disable the mail service for one domain. Are that two different websites or one?
If it is only one, you could set one domain as alias and then you could disable the mailservice for the alias.
If not, you have to split it up into 2 abonements.

I would like to disable MailService for BOTH Domains. But that won't work. It seems to work, but actually it doesn't!

Currently I had splitted them into two Abonements, but then I cant use the same TYPO3-Instance for them and had to forward from .org to .de

Hi,

Why don't you use it as alias? With Typo3 it should work.
But you should be able to disable mail service per domain.

Which PPP version are you running?

Aliases will be redirected, won't they?
Haven't tryed it.

But : how can I deactivate MailService per domain? I just see the deactivate per Abonement.

PPP is 11.5.30 Update #27

Hello

Yes, You can disable mails services for single domain through following command

Code:
/usr/local/psa/bin/domain -u DOMAINNAME -mail_service false

Back