• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

disable the autobackup in 1 domain

ramiarg

New Pleskian
Hello dear,

I'm running Plesk 11.0.9 Update #22

I'have 2 domain in plesk panel, 1 of our domain we doesn't need to backup, I already uncheck the checkbox "Activate this backup task" and also in Tools & Settings> Backup Manager: Scheduled Backup Settings, but still Plesk backup both domain.

everyday i must remove the backup in /var/lib/psa/dumps/clients/rami/domains/mydomian.com/

i did everything, so i hope someone tell me what can i'do for disable auto backup for single domain.

i'found the following packet stops the backup process for the domain account with ID

<packet version="1.5.1.0">
<backup-manager>
<stop-backup>
<domain-id>1</domain-id>
</stop-backup>
</backup-manager>
</packet>

i'can use that API for stop auto backup for domain ID 1, in Plesk 11.0.9, and how can install or add the packet?

I appreciate those who help me with this problem.

Back