1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Disk Calculations and Virtual Directories

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by chuck.boyer, Jun 24, 2005.

1. chuck.boyer

chuck.boyer Guest

I have a virtual directory that is defined by IIS and its home directory is on a different physical drive. When the disk space calculations are run, are the files in that virtual directory included?

Thanks.

2. chuck.boyer

chuck.boyer Guest

Anyone have any ideas on this one?

My websites are mainly on one drive array (for redundancy) but a storage folder is on another large physical drive. When I create a virtual directory in plesk, I cannot specify a path outside of the domain's path.

I still need to be able to calculate disk usage on that 2nd drive as a part of the domain's allotment.

Thanks.

3. chuck.boyer

chuck.boyer Guest

This is a bit of an update.

I just found in 7.5, the "web directories." The folder I'm interested in appears as a web directory. Does anyone know if files in web folders are included in the disk space calculations even if the physical path is outside of the domain's physical path under plesk?

Thanks.