• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Disk Usage

nate

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I'm running Plesk Onyx on Ubuntu 16.04, I've setup a subscription with 50mb space with the option "Overuse is not allowed" enabled. However I've been able to upload well over 150mb via FTP and it's still not updated on the control panel?

I've read that the stats are only updated once every 24hours, but during that time a user could simply upload tonnes of files?

Thanks

Yes, it is correct behaviour in Plesk. I can suggest you to use Hard Quota limit for avoiding this issue.

Thanks for the info IgorG, I've tried setting a Hard Quota in Plesk - Service Plan > Hosting Parameters (see attached image) but I can still upload well over the quota, is there something I'm missing?

Attachments

• hardquaote.jpg
    hardquaote.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 9
Thanks for the info IgorG, I've tried setting a Hard Quota in Plesk - Service Plan > Hosting Parameters (see attached image) but I can still upload well over the quota, is there something I'm missing?
Make sure that hardquote is supported and enabled on filesystem level.

Back