• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Display Through Command Line Mailbox Forwarding Addresses.

ArshadM

New Pleskian
I have several mailbox with mail forwarding addresses. With the passage of time it's becomes difficult to login to Plesk & go to each mailbox & review the email addresses to which the emails are being forwarded. We have several departments & each dept email is forwarded to the relevant staff for action & many times need review which email is being forwarded to which staff.

Is it possible to have summary of all mail forwarding addresses through command in the following way.

mailbox
[email protected]

Mail Forwarding To
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

mailbox
[email protected]

Mail Forwarding To
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I think there must be some way similar to the way we can get the list of all email id with passwords of all the domains through the command /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mail_auth_view

Please help. How to achieve this task.

Last edited:
AFAIK there's no easy way to list all mails with forwarders from the CLI tools (see: mail: Mail Accounts)
But you could pull this info directly from the database, like this:
Code:
plesk db "SELECT concat(mail.mail_name,'@',domains.name) AS 'Email address',mail_redir.address AS 'Forward' FROM mail LEFT JOIN mail_redir ON mail.id=mail_redir.mn_id LEFT JOIN domains ON mail.dom_id=domains.id WHERE mail_redir.address <> ''"

I'm pretty sure there's a much more elegant way to do it but Works For Me (tm)

Simply add some WHERE clauses to the SQL statement, so for your example it would be:
Code:
plesk db "SELECT concat(mail.mail_name,'@',domains.name) AS 'Email address',mail_redir.address AS 'Forward' FROM mail LEFT JOIN mail_redir ON mail.id=mail_redir.mn_id LEFT JOIN domains ON mail.dom_id=domains.id WHERE mail_redir.address <> '' AND mail.mail_name = 'finance' AND domains.name = 'domain.com'"

Back