• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

divi automatic updates not work

Eprinsa

New Pleskian
Hi all:
We have problems with automatic updates to the Divi theme. So far we have to manually update on all the sites we manage (more than a hundred between staging and production sites, hosted on AWS Lightsail) because automatic update has never worked for more than a year that we have Plesk and Wordpress Toolkit.
No updates are detected, as you can see from the attached images, but different versions are recognized and no automatic update is performed (there are several updates performed manually).
We think a possible cause is that divi is a paid theme, but on all those sites there are other paid (registered) plugins like Toolset types and views, which auto update has no problem.
As divi has been updated very frequently in recent times, we will greatly appreciate a fix for this problem.
Thanks for your attention.
Captura de pantalla de 2020-08-28 08-46-15.pngCaptura de pantalla de 2020-08-28 09-00-53.png

Hi again, everybody:

Two weeks and no answers... Is it a problem without a solution? Nobody knows anything about it? Should we send this question to Elegant Themes?

We would greatly appreciate a response.

Thanks in advance.

Well, I answer myself:

Finally, I sent this question to Elegant Themes who have replied that " that's all defunct and a non-issue now due to the fact that as of WordPress 5.5 (current version is 5.5.1) WordPress core comes with the feature that allows for auto-updates of plugins and themes".

I have enabled this option and hope that the automatic update will be done soon.

Thanks for your attention and sorry for the inconvenience.

Back