• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved DKIM on Plesk 11.5.30 #55 Not Signing Email

DennyP

Basic Pleskian
I am running Plesk 11.5.30 Update #55

I am trying to enable DKIM on a couple domains on my server. I've done a lot of reading of documentation on enabling DKIM. I have made all the DNS changes required. I have used several DKIM checking web pages that all show that I have the DKIM records set up correctly.

But any emails that I send from those domains do not have any DKIM signing information in them.

I have enabled DKIM on the server using the Plesk panels. But I cannot find a way to enable Plesk on the specific domains. The "Change Settings" panel on the "Mail" page, appears to be referring to mail in general. There is no way to specify which domain.

I've done:

# /usr/local/psa/bin/mailserver --sign-outgoing-mail false
# /usr/local/psa/bin/mailserver --sign-outgoing-mail true

# /usr/local/psa/bin/domain_pref -u hresort.info -sign_outgoing_mail false
# /usr/local/psa/bin/domain_pref -u hresort.info -sign_outgoing_mail true

I restarted Postfix via the Plesk Services page

Emails are still not signed.

Looking for suggestions. Thanks.

Thank you for all the research you did for this insightful answer.

I wish it was as easy as just upgrading Plesk. The only way I can upgrade Plesk is to migrate to a new server. The last time I did that it was almost a month before my system was back to normal. I have over 20k web pages, several SQL databases, tons of specialized php programs, and other licensed components that need tweaking to work on a new server with new component levels. Everything has to be copied manually and reconfigured. And it is just me trying to do the tech work and run my company servicing my worldwide clients that need 24x7 access to my systems in order for me to complete sales and make money.

I do have a slow(er) window in a couple of months where I was planning to upgrade, but I was trying to get what I have to work. Just because it's old doesn't mean it shouldn't work.

Back