• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question DKIM setup

iain

New Pleskian
Hi,
I would like to use the DKIM functionality.
I understand I will have to use the Plesk DNS server, not yet currently installed, as it creates a public key which will have to be in the DNS records.
Currently I use an external name server which I would like to keep. I can add TXT records there if needed.

If I install the DNS server, will it upload the new records to external nameserver?
Will it upset my current DNS settingsr? How do I proceed?

Iain

Hmm interesting, seems a bit flakey and over complicated for what I want.
I may try activating DKIM on sending and then try somehow to find the file location for the public DKIM TXT record so I can insert it as TXT record on the external nameserver.
Thanks for your help though

Back