• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

DNS as Secondary: Error Inconsistent Zone. No AAAA or A registers

JavierGarcia

New Pleskian
Hello

In a Plesk 12.0.18 Update #22, Last update Nov 3 server (full updated)

When server is working as primary nameserver for domain.es all is right. If I change DNS mode to act as secondary and set a primary server (this server is listhed in primary with an A register and NS register) then i receove this error when push update data button:

Error: Inconsistent Zone " domain.es " Registration NS " NS primaryserver domain.es IN . . " has no address record (A or AAAA ) .; The NS record " domain.es . IN NS anotherprimaryserver . " has no address record (A or AAAA ) .

*Note: domain.es and primaryserver and anotherprimaryserver are real domain names

I've tried http://kb.odin.com/en/115002 but it does not work.

More info...

The primary server is a 10.3.1 Plesk server that has de primary dns role and i need to put the web in another server because i nedd more advanced PHP and MYSQL version.
Some reasons (multiple mailboxes and other, for example there are subdomains that need minor php versions) for not migrate it so i decided to put an www record pointing to another server and set a hosting in it (thisone that gives the error when i set it to act as secondary and transfer zone from primary)

Any idea?

Thanks a lot and best regards to all from Spain

PD: This is the error in Spanish:

errordns.gif

Last edited:
Back