• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

DNS error after deleting subdomain in a migrated domain

matt_tlcx

New Pleskian
I cannot delete a subdomain without getting this error;

DNSZone::Table::select() failed: no such row in the table

I have edited the mysql database to fix that error but the sub-domain still exists. I tried creating a new sub-domain with a different name, then delete it, but I still get the same error and now that sub-domain exists and is disabled.

I could manually delete the sub-domain but the root cause is still there and would be quite tedious to manually delete every time I need to remove a domain.

This domain is a migrated domain from plesk 8.3 to plesk 11.

Is this a problem with the migration? I have 53 domains I migrated from 8.3 to 11, and the 8.3 server is due to be turned off in 5 days. Any help would be appreciated.

Error occurs when deleting.

Yes. That is how I can fix the DNS error but root cause is the non complete deletion of the domain.
I need to be able to create a sub-domain and delete it without error occurring in the first place. This only occurs when deleting a domain or sub-domain from a migrated domain. It's like the domain was not properly created from the migration.

deleting domains

How can I delete this bad domain manually? When I try deleting in plesk 11 I get the error. It's like something refuses to be deleted and the remnant is preventing me from creating a new one.

Back