1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

DNS Help

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by jp_andino, Feb 14, 2004.

1. jp_andino

jp_andino Guest

Hi, I am newby with plesk, I am having problems setting up dns server in plesk, i want to use myhostingsample.com as my default domain and DNS on my server runing plesk.

When I change on my domain registrar my nameservers to point to ns.myhostingsample.com but isn't accepting. I probably got something wrong in the my configurations but I had been trying this for 10 days and no luck. I will appreciated if anyone can bring me back to the road, I am little lost here, thanks

2. siren@

siren@ Guest

Email me and I will take a look and fix it and tell you what needed to be corrected if you would like. :) Or you can catch me on IM.