1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

DNS Issues

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by brandonp, Feb 7, 2005.

1. brandonp

brandonp Guest

I just had a domain stop showing up, and it appears to be DNS issues. The domain name is 'envirofit.org' . I am at a complete loss of what would be causing this. I have other domains setup in the same way, and they appear without any problems.

The following details many of the issues:

http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=envirofit.org

Any ideas?

Brandon Petersen

2. brandonp

brandonp Guest

Issue Found

I found why this problem happened. Last week I had created a subdomain of ftp.domain.com. It worked and I didn't have any problems.

On Saturday I upgraded to 7.5.2. And then on Monday I got a call about the domain not working.

It appears that there was some sort of conflict between DNS settings for ftp.domain.com and Subdomain settings for ftp.domain.com. Once I removed the DNS settings for ftp.domain.com, the domain appeared without any problems.

Now the new problem is when I try to delete the ftp.domain.com subdomain, I get the following error message:

Does anyone know why this message would appear?

Brandon Petersen