• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

DNS Issues

B

brandonp

Guest
I just had a domain stop showing up, and it appears to be DNS issues. The domain name is 'envirofit.org' . I am at a complete loss of what would be causing this. I have other domains setup in the same way, and they appear without any problems.

The following details many of the issues:

http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=envirofit.org

Any ideas?

Brandon Petersen
 
Issue Found

I found why this problem happened. Last week I had created a subdomain of ftp.domain.com. It worked and I didn't have any problems.

On Saturday I upgraded to 7.5.2. And then on Monday I got a call about the domain not working.

It appears that there was some sort of conflict between DNS settings for ftp.domain.com and Subdomain settings for ftp.domain.com. Once I removed the DNS settings for ftp.domain.com, the domain appeared without any problems.

Now the new problem is when I try to delete the ftp.domain.com subdomain, I get the following error message:

Unable to create SysUser object: Unable to select: no such row in Table

Does anyone know why this message would appear?

Brandon Petersen
 
Back
Top