• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue DNS not getting propagated HELP!

hungrychicken123

New Pleskian
Hi so I am having issues with DNS not getting propagated. So I have this site hairandcombs.com hosted on a VPS alongside other domains which have a similar issue. The domain is from Godaddy the following have been added:

- Nameserver Change on Godaddy

1680092388745.png 1680092465079.png

- The DNS records on Plesk

1680092677491.png

When checking on a DNS checker site it only propagates in Germany I also have another site fresh domain on which I only changed the Nameservers to point it to the Plesk one but that didn't even propagate as well the url for that is tesingthis.store. The IPs are configured on the server and Plesk these domains have been given enough time to propagate as well.

The following ports are open as well:
1680093047323.png

Don't know what else to try the hosting provider can't get to the bottom of it plz help!

Attachments

• 1680092429055.png
    1680092429055.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 10
Looks like you added an IPv6 addresses as names servers for your domain, which (as far as I know) is not valid. You should add the host name of your DNS server.

Looks like you added an IPv6 addresses as names servers for your domain, which (as far as I know) is not valid. You should add the host name of your DNS server.
urm but that is the server ip address the website is hosted on? and where am I able to access the hostname for the DNS server ?

When I try to reach 2a00:da00:1800:f7::2 it cannot be reached. Is a firewall blocking it? Is that the correct IP address?

Back