• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue DNS not updating and taking records of the DNS template

nazihheni

New Pleskian
Hi ,

I'm newbie to plesk and need some help please

I'm trying to add the DMARC,spf and the DKIM record under my DNS setting in my domain by the changes are not reflecting for 10 days now and still using the records from the Global DNS template Tools & Settings > DNS Template any help please to let my dns changes being reflected

$ dig +short txt _dmarc.expressshop.tn
"v=DMARC1; p=none"

Thanks in advance !

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-01-20 10-58-05.png
    Screenshot from 2022-01-20 10-58-05.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot from 2022-01-20 11-00-18.png
    Screenshot from 2022-01-20 11-00-18.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 7
Are you sure you're Plesk is used to manage your DNS? Because it looks like your DNS is managed externally. Maybe ask your provider.

Hi yes I just added the DNS records but still getting this

Validating Signature​

result = fail
Details: bad RSA signature

how I can test my dkim please ?

this is what I'm not sure about it is there something wrong with the spf record ? or something related to the ptr record ?

There is something wrong with testing your SPF record against 127.0.0.1. It doesn't make any sense to test that. It will always fail. You should test your SPF record against the IP address of your server (the same IP address used for the hostname of your server).

You can use the tool suggested @eliamarsura also to test your SPF record too if you are unsure.

Back