1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

DNS Problem removing/adding domain

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by R_R_D, May 8, 2008.

1. R_R_D

R_R_D New Pleskian

90%
    Hello,

I'm having difficulties to find a solution to my problem. I search in the forum and didn't found anything that could help me.

After removed and added the same domain, Plesk doesn't add any dns information to this domain in the dns/etc/named.conf and don't create file dns/var/domain.com.

I tried to do it manually but it didn't work.
    Any suggestions?

I'm not using MS DNS Server, only the DNSBIND of plesk.

Thanks.

2. ally@

ally@ Guest

try to backup dns/etc/named.conf and then remove all dns zones from there

then execute in turn

cd %plesk_bin%
    dnsmng update *

if doesn't work then i think there is a problem in Plesk database, probably duplicate entries in dns_zone table

3. lfreitas

lfreitas Guest

dns settings are missing

I have this problem in a domain hosted on my server, their dns settings are missing, and I am stating resolve this.

Noting the file c: / program files / swsoft / plesk / dns / etc / named.conf this domain is not present.

please ask for help solving this problem.

thanks

4. Mezcall

Mezcall Guest

dns settings are missing

same problem, any help?? please

Ty