1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Dns Problems with latest microsoft updade on Plesk 8.6

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by KostasD, Jul 10, 2010.

1. KostasD

KostasD Plesk Certified Professional Plesk Certified Professional

90%
    Hello,

I' have had trouble with the dnsmng.exe getting stuck on one of our older servers with Plesk 8.6 after the latest microsoft update. I found this knowledge base article http://kb.odin.com/en/8652 and followed the procedure. It did fix the original problem but a new one appeared. When I try to delete a domain I receive the error message the "c:\Program Files\Swsoft\Plesk/admin/bin/dnsmng" is not found or not executable. The path I just gave you is not a mistake, it appears like that with half slashes and half backslashes. I think it is a problem with the patch. Can you please check and if it really is a problem with the patched dnsmng.exe replace it with a new version that solves this problem?

Regards.