• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

DNS service problem

L

lisabarley74

hi there,

I need some urgent help here. I managed to setup 3 servers, let's call it A, B and C server.

the nameserver of A server is set to IP, let's say: 11.11.111.111, while the nameserver of B server is set to IP, let's say: 22.22.222.222. All of these settings WORKS FINE! --> great.

If I create a website using Plesk on A or B server, it works FINE as well --> another great story.

Now, here's the problem. I setup a new server on C server with Plesk 8.2 installed. I created a domain name on this server and points this domain to ns1.Server.com and ns2.Server.com, however, when I ping this domain, it does not resolve to an IP.

Please help.

Hi,

You did not explain to the end what you need.

You assume that ns1.Server.com is A((11.11.111.111)) server and ns2.Server.com is B(22.22.222.222)? Or i am wrong?

What are the actual name servers registered at domain registrar for domain on C server?

Do you get any results with this command:

nslookup -q=NS your.domain

?

Back