• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

DNS zone is not added in SimpleDNS

GlobalServe

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I have a domein with a problem that it is not added to Simple DNS.
Everything is ok with the config of simple dns and plesk because it works for other domains. When i make changes in plesk I see them in simple DNS.

Now only for 1 domain it does not work.
DNS is enabled in controle panel for that domain, restore default works, but does not make the zone file in simple dns.

When adding the domain manual, and the do a restore default for that domain, simple dns gives back that the domain is removed.

Please advice.

Hi,

You can try to update DNS setting for this domain according to Plesk database manually:
> cd %plesk_bin%
> dnsmng update domain.com

Hi,

Most probably that there duplicate in dns_zone table in Pelsk database for this domain.

There should be only one record with id that is configured in domains.dns_zone_id field.

Back