• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved DNS Zones present even if disabld in Plesk

H9k

Regular Pleskian
Hi there!
I found myself having some DNS zone active in the DNS server, even though DNS is disabled for those domains in Plesk.
Running 'plesk repair dns' did not fix the problem, but enabling and disabling DNS in Plesk did get rid of those zones.
Now my question is: how can I get a list of all the domains that have DNS disabled, so I can check if they are also affected?

Ok apparently I found the cause of the problem. I had migrated some domains some months ago, and in the migration file I had DNS deactivated for the main domain and dns set to false for its aliases, but for some reason while the main domain did not get the zone and the aliases had the DNS syncrhonization feature disabled, the aliases actually got zones.
By looking at my old migration file I can see that only two domains were affected in my case, so I fixed the problem, no need for support here :)

Back