• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

master3x1x9x

New Pleskian
nxdomain.JPG
how do i solve this problem ?, i have tried replacing my dns with 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, and also following the cmd steps for dns but still can't fix it

Looks like DNS misconfiguration on a domain registrar side. Missing A record on external NS server.
If website's DNS is managed by some DNS service provider or domain registrar, add "domain.com A IP" record on external NS server side. Contact a domain registrar or DNS service provider to fix the issue.

Looks like DNS misconfiguration on a domain registrar side. Missing A record on external NS server.
If website's DNS is managed by some DNS service provider or domain registrar, add "domain.com A IP" record on external NS server side. Contact a domain registrar or DNS service provider to fix the issue.
how do i contact about this misconfiguration domain registrar side, if my website's DNS is not managed by some DNS service provider?, by the way this is my first time understanding about website.

go to DNS resolver checker and try to check your domain record is it pointing and resolve to the correct ip address

Back