• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Documentation on .autoinstallerrc

Martin.B

Plesk Certified Professional
Plesk Certified Professional
Hi, I'm looking on information on the file /root/.autoinstallerrc on Linux systems.
Is there a documentation, on which parameters are possible in this file, and what exactly they control.

Just found this old doc:
Please note that settings are not public, and we can change and remove it without any notification.

Attachments

• 24769.htm.zip
    4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Thanks, that's useful.
How old is the file? I noticed, that on some of our systems the file contians the parameters SSL_PROTOCOLS and SSL_CIPHERS, which aren't present in your file.
Does anybody know if these are the settings for the autorinstaller web-interface (Port 8447), or for Plesk itself after the installation?

Thanks, that's useful.
How old is the file? I noticed, that on some of our systems the file contians the parameters SSL_PROTOCOLS and SSL_CIPHERS, which aren't present in your file.
Does anybody know if these are the settings for the autorinstaller web-interface (Port 8447), or for Plesk itself after the installation?
Hello,

Only for autoinstaller web interface

Back