• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question Does 1 License cover 2 Digital Ocean Droplets?

Ed3000

New Pleskian
Good Day, seems by August, Digital Ocean Free Plesk will be discontinued. My question is, I currently have 1 Droplet with 1 Domain which is handled by Plesk and handles the files, images etc, then I have another Droplet with a separte Plesk panel which is the remote Database for the first Droplet, this one is on an IP address without the original Domain name. I know the Web Admin Edition includeds 10 domains, but will I have to migrate the Database Plesk panel into the new one or can the panels stay separte from each other; or does each Plesk panel login require a new subcription? Thank You

Hi there, a license is needed for each server (droplets as they are called at DigitalOcean). If I understand your setup correctly you are running two servers (droplets), so that would require two sperarte licenses.

I see, Thanks was reading a bit more and seems I can use the WebPro version for multipel servers..Thank Much..

Back