• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question What kind of support is there?

kek

New Pleskian
Hi, what kind of support is available in the Plesk web admin edition on Digital Ocean?

Plesk | DigitalOcean Marketplace 1-Click App

It says The 1-click version of Plesk on DigitalOcean is FREE for up to 3 domains

Let's say my server is being attacked. Do I only have this forum's support or any direct support too?

The first 30 days you can get free Plesk support. After that time you either need a support subscription for individual support or you must buy a "web pro" or "web host" license from Plesk to replace the "web admin" license that comes with your account.
Sources:

Support on the forum and Facebook group is free, but it is a user-2-user forum. Plesk staff tries to answer as many questions as possible, but many cases require an in-depth investigation on the users' servers, so that cannot be done in the scope of a forum.

The first 30 days you can get free Plesk support. After that time you either need a support subscription for individual support or you must buy a "web pro" or "web host"
Oh. But is it direct one-on-one support in the 30 days?

For example, let's say my server is being attacked or flooded I can instantly email or chat with support and he will get into my server to fix the issue?

Oh. But is it direct one-on-one support in the 30 days?
Yes, available via tickets, chat or phone once logged in to support.plesk.com.

For example, let's say my server is being attacked or flooded I can instantly email or chat with support and he will get into my server to fix the issue?
I am not sure if this scenario is within the scope of support Plesk provides. Plesk is a control panel, not a hosting provider. Usually only technisch issues or questions related to Plesk itself are within the scope of support. However Plesk support obviously can give you recommendations to mitigate an attack. In my personal experience the Plesk support team is often willing to help with any technical server issue (I can't grantee anything though).

Last edited:
Back