• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Does Plesk have an official Discord server?

raykai

Basic Pleskian
Does Plesk have an official Discord server?
Would be nice to have one so we can have a place to chat and hang out with Plesk users.

(Feel free to move this post to Open Topics! Can't see a way to delete my post)

I used to run Disсord for Plesk users and even integrated it with the forum, but that project didn't take off and wasn't popular, so it was shut down after a while.

I used to run Disсord for Plesk users and even integrated it with the forum, but that project didn't take off and wasn't popular, so it was shut down after a while.
Before Discord was targeting gamers but since its rebranding Discord is now focused on everyone.

I think it's still important to have an official Discord server just like Cpanel has. I mean it doesn't need to be integrated with the forum.

Anyways It would be nice to have a spot to have a live chat with other Plesk users in real-time.
I had Devs from CrowdSec asking me if Plesk had a Discord. I would join it too if one was going to be an official one.

If you want to give discord another shot, adding the Discord logo in the footer of the main Plesk site and forum and next to the help section on the main website would be nice. You could even add a notification at the top of the forum to let users know the Discord server exists. This would probably get traction.

Please reconsider.

I've read this many times, otherwise Plesk would have linked the whole thing.

I would still like to be on the above-mentioned Discord server.

Back