• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

domain administration in plesk completely down after upgrade to 7.5.2

Not working here on a FC 1 machine :( Anyone a solution?

I think it is only for Suse 9.1 ... on my Suse 9.1 machine every domain works now fine with that patched file.

After nearly four days trouble after this update from 7.5.1 to 7.5.2 everythings seems to work normally after patching the server more than three times. Hopefully the Plesk people learned something from this "desaster" and they are going to preparing their role-outs of their updates much much better in future...

well... this workaround is reported to also work on fedora core 2, red hat enterprise linux (3) ..and of course on suse 9.1

I don't know what to do if you're running plesk on fedora core 1... sry

best regards, loler

Originally posted by Flexis Hosting
Not working here on a FC 1 machine :( Anyone a solution?
I come back on this, the bug is gone. But I don't know if it come throught that file.

I'm having a similar problem... Here is the error code I get...

ERROR Up LevelUp Level

Unable to check SiteAppPackage requires: usermng: Failed getting quota: Function not implemented System error 38: Function not implemented

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:994 psaerror(string "Unable to check SiteAppPackage requires: usermng: Failed getting quota: Function not implemented System error 38: Function not implemented")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:316 domaincontrolform->_detect_site_builder(string "vrt_hst", boolean true, boolean true, string "34", string "xxxx.com", string "[email protected]", string "0")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_ctrl.php3:140 domaincontrolform->assign(object of type bsdomain)

I've tried downloading the RH9 hotfix, but its claiming its already installed...

Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this???? Thanks in advance for any help

you have to replace the usermng file as given in the description (first post)

best regards, loler

Originally posted by yeploler
you have to replace the usermng file as given in the description (first post)

best regards, loler

Thank you so much! That worked perfectly!!!! Appreciate the help! :)

I have a RH9 server with 1&1. This fix worked for me.

I have to admit, upping to 7.5.2 has been a total nightmare, but all appears OK now after a lot of mucking about.

SW!! Test before you release please!!

1and1 server with FC2, the file worked for me.

I agree, this has been a nightmare of an upgrade. My server was completely down and inaccessible (wouldn't even boot) after I upgraded to 7.5.2.

What a frigging nightmare!!!.

Thanks to the support of all you smart people here, everything seems to be working for now.

...well, it seems that there is another problem with usermng

I tried to delete some accounts in plesk, but that's not possible at the moment...

following error-message appears (browser-popup):
Unable to remove clients: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to remove hosting: Unable to delete system user: SysUser->systemRemove() failed: usermng failed: usermng: Unable to delete user: name_of_client

Does this problem also occur on your systems?
Or does plesk just don't like me anymore..like before ;)

best regards, jens

are you using the most recent version of plesk?

..because I didn't update my 7.5.2 version... but there's another 7.5.2 update available... I'm kind of afraight to click the update button ;)

best regards, jens

There are several things I cannot do after this update.

See if you can click on
server->mail

I cannot change dns or get spamd working.
spamd starts creats PID then disappears no error nothing in logs.

now I got a very striking problem..

following error occurs after the try to add hosting to a client's account.

Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng: Unable to add user: UserNameXY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:290 psaerror(string "Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng: Unable to add user: UserNameXY")

...it's anoying

best regards, loler

This is what I am seeing on server-> mail

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:177 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Got error 28 from storage engine")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_mail.php3:1862 db_query(string "SELECT COUNT(*) AS num FROM mail m, accounts a WHERE m.account_id=a.id AND a.type='plain' GROUP BY m.mail_name, a.password having num > 1")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ServerMailForm.php:101 short_pop3_names_compability()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ServerMailForm.php:277 servermailform->javascript(boolean true)
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/mail.php3:181 servermailform->assign(array, array)
I guess 7.5.2 hates mysql 4

Back