• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Domain backup too big

Filipe Silva

Basic Pleskian
Heloo everyone.

I'm backing up all of our domains before trying to fix the issue which plesk won't update. But while backing up a certain domain I've encountered a problem.

Backing up one of our domains requires 10gb of free space in disk which is not available in our server, but the backup should not be that big. The domain has a website in drupal which is about 300mb and a mailserver (dovecot + postfix) with about 2gb (that big because 1 or 2 users are not deleting received emails from the server which was not addressed yet).

Anyways, I've checked "/var/qmail" and "/var/www/vhosts" and those folders are not the ones holding the missing 8gb. I know for a fact that it requires those 10gb when I mark the checkbox in plesk to backup the "mail configuration and content", so those lost 8-9 gb should be related to the mail, but I don't know where they are.

I appreciate any help you can give me :)

Thanks!

Found the culprit. It's a table on the drupal site named "queues". I'm looking up if it is safe to clear, but that is not related to plesk anymore :)

Thank you.

Back