• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Domain change - wrong alias and no awstats

Davis

Basic Pleskian
Domain change - no awstats

After I changed the domain name a few months ago (physical hosting, plesk 8.6), the awstats are not working (404 error)

So, do I have to change something manually in plesk? There must be something thats wrong in there.

PLEASE

I really need to have my aliases and awstats work again.

Here is more info about my awstats problem:
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=88893
(/plesk-stat/ file is there, but probably no data inside, I get a 404 error)

Thank you very much for any help

Last edited:
Hi,

A few months ago I renamed ZZZ.tld to XXX.tld - since then I have no awstats

I got an idea how to solve this. I've renamed the XXX.tld domain to some name TEMP.tld and created the XXX.tld domain as a new physical hosting domain and moved all the files and databases manually from TEMP.tld to XXX.tld.
Awstats worked so far.

But then when I created my aliases in XXX.tld and restarted apache it got wrong again - awstats have still the same error :-[

Thanks for any hints

Last edited:
Back