• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Domain is not resolvable - URGENT

Solarom

New Pleskian
Hello,

Overnight, my sites stopped working. They are no longer accessible.

An error appeared in the DNS zone of each domain :

The website's domain name does not resolve or resolves to a different IP address.
To put your website online, update DNS settings on the side of your domain registrar or external DNS provider.

Your website will be up and running once DNS changes come into effect. It may take up to 24 hours.

This tutorial did not help me :

What to do please ?

Yesterday I added MX records to link my domain to Google Workspace services.
The problem is that yesterday everything was working, and this morning, nothing is working.

I have reset my dns zone concerning this domain, it still does not work.
None of my sites are working...

It sounds like you're missing DNS records. Check first to see if your domains resolve to the expected name servers with a simple tool like Network Tools: DNS,IP,Email.

Look at the name server that is queried and from there you can determine where the zone actually resides.

Based on that screenshot, the zone for your domain name is located at charlestonroadregistry.com. Did you mean to point the domain's name servers to use your Plesk server's DNS service or another?

If you put all your nameservers inside your zone, you must use glue records to deliver the nameservers' IPs with their name, otherwise the resolving client would need to query that nameserver to get its address as there are no other servers that know this address, resulting in a catch-22.

And it probably worked for a while because the nameservers' IPs were still cached somewhere. As soon as that cache expired ...

Back