• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Domain not route to httdocs and mail not working

sourcingoutfit

New Pleskian
Hi,

On fresh installed Plesk Server, after adding domain it shows it route to plesk server but not domain directory. Also when I create email webmail link not working also website preview link also not working.

Can you help me in this regards/.

regards

Which nameservers are you using? The nameserver on the same system where your domain is located? Or external nameserver? Have the correct nameservers been entered into the domain dataset at the registrar? Are the nameserver entries routing traffic to the correct IP address of your domain? Have you restarted/reloaded Apache after applying a change to the domain configuration?

Which nameservers are you using? The nameserver on the same system where your domain is located? Or external nameserver? Have the correct nameservers been entered into the domain dataset at the registrar? Are the nameserver entries routing traffic to the correct IP address of your domain? Have you restarted/reloaded Apache after applying a change to the domain configuration?
This problem is resolved now. Now another issue all my email went into que.
"You cannot send emails from Plesk because outbound connections on TCP port 25 is blocked. Check the firewall settings or contact your hosting provider."
Kindly help me out. I am using cloudflare. While I can receive an email.

Some data centers are blocking port 25 by default. This is not done on your server but in their network. Please contact the support of your data center to find out whether they block this port and how to open it.

Back