• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domain Problem !

J

J.E

Hello everyone , i have a small problem with my " plesk " , i have deleted/make, deleted/make for 3-4 time one domain and now when i try to create another domain work , but when i try to create the same domain that i deleted 3-4 times it say`s that :

" Error: Unable to update hosting preferences: Execution failed.
Command: skelmng
Arguments: Array
(
[0] => --setup-skel
[1] => --vhost-name
[2] => elgreko.org
[3] => --id
[4] => 0
[5] => --email
[6] => [email protected]
)

Details: The operation completed successfully. (Error code 0) at Setup: Unable to clean directory of vhost C:\inetpub\vhosts\mydomain.."

I don`t understand what is that , i have read 29328 forums and i don`t find my answer, the domain it`s done but it`s not hosting and some application don`t work i think i need to delete him or something , anyone can help me ? Thanks Alot!

Do you have \Plesk\admin\bin\skelmng.exe file? Are you sure that this file from Plesk 9.5.2 version? Did you tried to create domain with CLI with something like

\Plesk\admin\bin>domain.exe -c domain.com ?

same problem

Hello everyone , i have a small problem with my " plesk " , i have deleted/make, deleted/make for 3-4 time one domain and now when i try to create another domain work , but when i try to create the same domain that i deleted 3-4 times it say`s that :

" Error: Unable to update hosting preferences: Execution failed.
Command: skelmng
Arguments: Array
(
[0] => --setup-skel
[1] => --vhost-name
[2] => elgreko.org
[3] => --id
[4] => 0
[5] => --email
[6] => [email protected]

)

Details: The operation completed successfully. (Error code 0) at Setup: Unable to clean directory of vhost C:\inetpub\vhosts\mydomain.."

I don`t understand what is that , i have read 29328 forums and i don`t find my answer, the domain it`s done but it`s not hosting and some application don`t work i think i need to delete him or something , anyone can help me ? Thanks Alot!

i have met the same trouble, how to fix it?

Back