• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domain Registration & Transfer

jcox

New Pleskian
I have plesk 10.3.1 installed with all the latest updates. Additionally I am using enom as my domain registrar.

The problem is that when someone searches for a domain using domain search, and the domain is not available, I would like them to have the option to transfer the domain to my server.

This is not the case presently, what do I need to do to make this happen. I have checked all the settings in TLDs and the online store and domain transfers are allowed. Is there something I'm missing here.

Please Help.

Hello,
As I understand, you want option "Transfer domain" to be suggested to your customers when they select "Register domain" option in store but domain they want is already taken. If so, this is not available for now, I'll forward your case to developers.

Eugene, you are right, that is what I was looking for. It seems that that is not presently possible. Therefore, is there any way at all to allow for clients to transfer domains for parking via the plesk interface.

Presently, I have a client who already has a subscription for hosting, they would like to transfer a second domain to my company. How can I let them do that through the plesk online store? Is this possible in any way at all, and/or will this be available with 10.4.

When you go to online store and select to buy domain registration plan, do you see the option "Transfer domain" near the option "Register domain"?
I went to online store, clicked "Buy" on domain plan and so the attached screen.

Attachments

• transfer.PNG
    transfer.PNG
    21.4 KB · Views: 6
I only see that option when you are trying to buy a hosting plan and you are selecting a domain to use with the hosting.

If you select to buy a domain only, you do not see that option. See below a link to my online store.

https://ecaribay-server-3.ecaribay.com:8443/store/store-2.html

I just checked to verify, I definitely do not see the option to transfer a domain. the only option I see is to use and existing domain. I checked my online store settings as well and I do have the option to transfer domains checked. So it should be working

Last edited:
Ok, that fixed it. Thanks for the support Eugene. I really should have picked that up. Thanks Again!

Back