• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Domain removal does not work in Plesk 8.2.1

64bithost.com

Regular Pleskian
I get an error in Plesk

tomcatmng is failed --remove-service --vhost-name=gt500.org

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/utilmng.php:57
utilmng->call(string 'remove-service', array)
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/tomcatmng.php:44
tomcatmng->remove_service(string 'gt500.org')
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DSTomcat.php:224
DSTomcat->delete()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.PhDomain.php:325
PhDomain->reset(integer '0', boolean true, boolean false)
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:313
BsDomain->reset(integer '0')
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:307
BsDomain->delete(integer '0')
6: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:540
mdeleteDomains(array)
7: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Manager.php:352
Manager->removeDomains(array)
8: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/removeDomains.php3:52

What do I do?
 
I've had this before, and it was due to a missing file that Plesk is looking for to allow it continue with its deletion.

I'm not sure, as it has been awhile, though within the following directory...

/etc/tomcat5/PSA

Create a directory with the domain you are attempting to remove, chown it to tomcat::root, and then attempt to remove the domain again.

The removal tool will see the directory, and should be able to remove the domain.
 
Back
Top