• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domain suspended. Can´t activate it

SalvadorS

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I have one virtuozzo container with Plesk 10.4.4. Today I have one domain suspended. Nobody suspend it. If I click on domains and seach for the domain I see the red circle in the domain (as it is suspended). If I select the domain and click in "Activate" I receive this two errors:

Error: Some of the selected domains or aliases were not activated.
Error: Unable to activate the domain: The domain is suspended.

If I suspend the domain (I know it is already suspended) and then activate it again same error.

If I click on the domain status of the domain is "Active" (?)

Overuse of disk space and traffic is allowed, no overquota in space, traffic, databases, subdomains, aliases...

This domain has a subdomain which is working.

After suspend and reactivate the domain plesk default page is shown instead nothing (when the domain is suspended no webpage is shown)

Also an error is shown when you access to the mail Plesk Panel of the domains:

Error: New files of configuration for Apache web server were not built due to errors in configuration templates. The detailed error message was e-mailed to you, so please check the e-mail, fix the errors, and click here to retry renerating configuration

The rest of the domains on the server are working perfectly.

I execute this via ssh:

root@server:~# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all
No valid mailman bindir detected
root@server:~# /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
* Restarting web server apache2
...done.

Nothing change.

Any ideas to fix the issue with the suspended domain?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Try a lot of things but none worked. Why plesk panel don´t let my to activate a domain which are suspended?

Why plesk panel suspend itself a domain with overuse of disk space and traffic allowed?

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Hola Javier,

En mi caso tuve que migrar el dominio a otro servidor no hubo manera de solucionarlo.

In my case we had to migrate the domain to another server...

Gracias Salvador

Me temo que haré lo mismo ... (luego dicen se preguntan de porqué la gente echa pestes de plesk)

Thanks Salvador

I'm afraid I'll do the same

Back