• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved domains not showing in webinterface

gijsbert

Basic Pleskian
Plesk patches are updated automatically every night. Last night we had a problem with resolving and the following error was logged:

===
Execution failed.
Command: autoinstaller
Arguments: Array
(
[0] => --select-product-id
[1] => plesk
[2] => --select-release-current
[3] => --upgrade-installed-components
[4] => --include-components-from-class
[5] => aspect=panel
)

Details: Downloading file products.inf3: 0%
Downloading file versions.inf3: 0%

ERROR: Failed to read product information from the file : Can't process products.inf3: Failed to download the file http://autoinstall.plesk.com/products.inf3:
The requested URL returned error: 404

Can't process versions.inf3: Failed to download the file http://autoinstall.plesk.com/versions.inf3:
The requested URL returned error: 404

Not all packages were installed.
Please resolve this issue and try to install the packages again.
===

So I manually tried to apply all patches and plesk report it's all OK. All domains are running properly, but when I login to plesk webinterface I don't see any domains listed. Under subscriptions all domains are listed, but under domains, the overview is empty, see attached screenshot.

It looks/feels/seems like some kind of corruption in the database. What can I do to repair or check this issue? I know the cli has a repair-utilitiy, can I run the ./repair -all or ./repair -db safely or are there other options I can try to fix this issue?

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2017-06-01 om 08.51.23.png
    Schermafbeelding 2017-06-01 om 08.51.23.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 6
No, I have not tried plesk repair installation yet, I know repair has a lot of options and I'm just wondering if I can run it safely and if so, which option, repair -all, repair installation, repair -db?

Back