• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Don't upgrade to 8.6 big problem

jrecho

New Pleskian
The file auth.php3 is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk e

I upgraded from PLesk 8.2 to 8.6 today nd now I get The file auth.php3 is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment. when I try to go to the web interface https://localhost:8443/

PLease help all our customers are screaming

error after upgrade 8.2 to 8.6

THis is now the 3rd time that we get an email from you to upgrade and as soon as we upgrade the server crash. I upgraded from PLesk 8.2 to 8.6 and now I get:
(The file auth.php3 is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.)

If you are going to tell me that I need to pay for this. Please just send me the roll back procedure so that i can rol back to 8.2 when I tried to uninstall plesk 8.6 it tells me that it will emove all of my customers websites.

Please help

Every time we upgrade we end up paying $75 to get our servers back up. Looks like they use upgrades to generate money for their support

The file auth.php3 is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk e
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I upgraded from Plesk 8.2 to 8.6 today and now I get The file auth.php3 is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment. when I try to go to the web interface https://localhost:8443/

Please help all our customers are screaming

I have now been posting for days with no answer all I got is an email back from support asking me to pay for support to fix their defective upgrade. No ability to roll back which is unheard of the software industry.

This is unfair practices by Paralles (SW-SOFT)

Every time we upgrade we end up paying $75 to get our servers back up. Looks like they use upgrades to generate money for their support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I upgraded from Plesk 8.2 to 8.6 today and now I get The file auth.php3 is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment. when I try to go to the web interface https://localhost:8443/

I have now been posting for days with no answer all I got is an email back from support asking me to pay for support to fix their defective upgrade. No ability to roll back which is unheard of the software industry.

Hello Jrecho,

Please try to clean folder %plesk_dir%\PrivateTemp

I did still getting
The file auth.php3 is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.
and on webmail getting
CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

Same Problem

I DONT LIKE TO PLESK> BECAUSE EVERY TIME PROBLEM.

When i upgrade 8.6 control panel is gone.

PLESK IS RUBBISH COMPANY. !!!

DONT USE THE PLESK OR PARALLES PRODUCTS.

I did still getting
The file auth.php3 is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.
and on webmail getting
CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

What is date created of the file %plesk_dir%\admin\modules\eAccelerator.dll on your server?

Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 4:20:04 PM

AS SOON AS i LOG ON TO THE SERVER i GET A WINDOWS ERROR

ventType : BEX P1 : reconfigurator.exe P2 : 8.600.3125.27075
P3 : 4885a227 P4 : psaobsolete.dll P5 : 8.600.0.0 P6 : 4885ac3c
P7 : 0033586b P8 : c0000409 P9 : 00000000

Control Panel Login Errors

I have upgraded to PLESK 8.6 only 2 days ago and it has occured a problem login into my server.

I am able to login to control panel from local host but when i am trying to get connected from my PC its asking for a username and password. I need your help on how to correct this. VERY URGENTLY

I use the latest versions of Plesk and Virtuozzo, and have to say it is great software when it works....that's the catch, when it works. Everything was fine and dandy for me as well until I updated to 8.6. After update, immediately had problems with websites not working as well as COM components I have used forever also quit working. The problem has to do with the DNS, somewhere, because I can access the sites RDP, FTP and by going directly to the IP. Rebooting the server will let it work for awhile, and then boom, down again. Should of learned along time ago to never update until after looking through this forum, because you are right, you can't get any support unless you pay for it.

Back