• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question dont want to Automaticly register all possible IP adresses

Jaadoo

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Obsidian
Hello.
As i dont find a same Problem, so im asking here.
I use a dedicated Server with 3 IPs (3 Projekts). But after i change to a new Server, i got a problem with the Plesk IP register function.
at the Start all was fine with only one IP. After i adding the other IPs to Ubuntu and also my Projects, all are fine.
But after a Reboot, the chaos starting. Plesk read all available IPs and register them to Plesk. I dont want this. Plesk should ignore all IPs as long im not pressing the re-read button.

On my Server, i want that Plesk only works with 1 Primary IP and doesent care, there are more. How can i do this?

Im on Ubuntu 22.04 and Obsidian. Oh and of course, i can not delete or hide the Adresses in Plesk, because there are the only one IPs on the virtual Networkcards.

Thx. Bit that is exactly the reason, why im asking here. Then this is Not working if plesk already seen the ip adresses. After blacklist, the ips still appears in plesk. Ans Manuale Remote teils me, that Not possible. Thats why im confused.

If the IP address is not being used and the panel.ini entry is present, you should be able to remove it from the ip address list and re-read the list of available ip addresses.

Back