• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Dovecot plus addressing into seperate folder possible?

theSilent

New Pleskian
Hi all,

based on my last question regarding persistence of changes in the postfix config, I will try to move on with my actual goal:
I am running a Ubuntu 14.04 server with Plesk 12.5, Postfix and Dovecot as the mail system.
I managed to enable plus addressing in postfix as described here. Now, all mails that are sent to [email protected] are delivered into the INBOX of the "mail" user. So far, so good. However, I would also like to automatically move the mails into separate folders (e.g. a folder INBOX/foo), as described here My problem is, that my postfix/master.cf does not contain any line for Dovecot. It only has the plesk_virtual handler, which is now looking like this:
Code:
plesk_virtual unix - n n - - pipe flags=DORhu user=popuser:popuser argv=/usr/lib/plesk-9.0/postfix-local -f ${sender} -d ${user}@${nexthop} -p /var/qmail/mailnames

So does anyone know if and how this would be possible?

Thanks a lot!

Back